Friday 7 October 2016

Mission statement

The language learning industry is surely one whose clients are most unhappy. It produces such poor results. But this means there's a great potential. A person with the right ideas could revolutionize it and do the greatest amount of good.

I want to make it easy for anyone to acquire any language easily, enjoyably, effectively and affordably. That will require a language-learning revolution! Well, so be it. 


I'd like to make material easily available and affordable. I don't intend to talk anyone around to my point of view. It is up to individuals to decide for themselves whether or not they see something of value in my approach, and whether or not they wish to implement some of my ideas.


However, since learning a language is a long and ongoing journey (which I think of as a voyage), I want to create an online platform to serve an worldwide community of language learners. It will be the type of group that I would want to (and shall!) join.


To 'book a berth' aboard our ocean liner, members would pay a small monthly amount. There will be no 1st, 2nd and 3rd classes (no classes at all, in fact!). Everyone would encourage and support one another. No one will be permitted to suffer from seasickness ever!


We'll share ideas. I'll host monthly webcasts. Quoits, anyone?


Let's take a language cruise!






No comments:

Post a Comment